T&Cs of Sale
For children’s performances all children over the age of 18 months must have a ticket.
Under 14s must be accompanied by a full paying adult and may not be seated alone inside the auditorium.
In order to experience our best service we ask that you contact the Box Office on 01392 7263 63 or via email at [email protected] to discuss your access needs. Booking online may mean your requirements will not be fulfilled to the best of our ability.
Paying with Theatre Tokens
Unfortunately, we cannot accept payment by Theatre Tokens online. Please call us on 01392 72 63 63 to book your tickets.
Tickets can only be reserved for schools or groups of 10+.
We request latecomers to await admission to the auditorium until a suitable break. Please be aware that some performances will have a no latecomers policy.
Once payment has been received all tickets are non-refundable.
We will exchange tickets for another performance on a different date/time if returned to the Box Office 48 hours before the performance date. We do not charge an administration fee for exchanging tickets. Please note that we can only action an exchange once we are in receipt of the original ticket.
Please note that for some events Exeter Northcott acts as a ticket agency only and for these events we can only offer an exchange for the same show on another night, if it is available. All ticket agency events are stated at the time of booking.
If a performance is sold out we can endeavour to sell any returned tickets to the waiting list for that specific performance only. Tickets need to be returned to the Box Office at least 48 hours before the performance. If we are able to re-sell your tickets, you can chose to have a credit on your account which is valid for two years or receive a refund minus a £2 handling fee per ticket. Exeter Northcott reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder admission to a performance if the ticket has been sold for commercial gain.
All tickets are now sent digitally. Please contact us if you are not able to access digital tickets: [email protected]
Tickets can only be reserved for schools or groups of 10+
As a registered charity, all advertised ticket prices include a charity levy which goes towards the cost of operating the Exeter Northcott Theatre, and are inclusive of VAT.
Tickets – conditions of sale
Exeter Northcott Theatre reserves the right to:
- Request latecomers to await admission to the auditorium until a convenient break or refuse admission to a performance where latecomers may not be admitted.
- Refuse use of any camera, audio or visual recording equipment on the premises.
- Refuse the ticket holder entry to the premises and request the ticket holder to leave the premises.
- Make any alterations to the cast or performance that may be rendered necessary by illness or other unavoidable causes.
- Cancel or abandon a performance for any reason beyond the Northcott’s control without notice and without being liable to pay compensation or damages. A refund may be made to patrons at the Northcott’s discretion.
- Not accept responsibility for any loss or damages to person or property on or around the venue.
- Refuse the ticket holder admission to a performance if the ticket has been sold for commercial gain.
- Film or photograph audience members for commercial or archive purposes.
Our Supporter Promise
The Northcott is a fundraising charity that seeks and secures donations from the public in support of its work. If you have a complaint about our fundraising practice, or about the way we have gone about fundraising from you, we would like to hear from you.
Please contact [email protected]