The Associate Company Programme runs for eighteen months and provides a tailored package of support and resources to help emerging South West-based companies realise an important creative ambition or deliver a key strategic development. This will include one company focusing specifically on a project with a digital element.
Exeter Northcott will offer a range of input, including:
- Access to specialist advice/support in –
- Project Planning
- Creative Learning
- Access & Inclusion
- Production Management
- Business Planning
- Office space
- Performance opportunities at the Northcott Theatre
- Audience engagement opportunities via our social/online media presence
- Support with researching/writing funding bids
- Up to £2k cash as matched funding
If you’re invited to be a Northcott Associate, the package of support we offer will be free.