5 reasons to see the Charity Command Performance
Our inaugural Charity Command Performance will take place on Sunday 14 December. It will be a unique event of world class performances and artists including, amongst others, Dame Hilary Mantel, Mark Rylance, Imogen Stubbs, Jonathan Lewis, Joss Ackland, Carlos Fidalgo, Theresa Goble and Martin Shaw.
Here’s 5 reasons why it’s worth coming to:
- It’s the only place to see this unique billing of fantastic luminaries performing on the same stage at the same time.
- It’s a chance to get dressed up, enjoy Prosecco and canapes and celebrate the theatre.
- The fantastic Auction and Raffle which features some incredible prizes including Coldplay tickets, a walk-on part in Doc Martin and David Suchet’s Poirot bow-tie.
- The evening brings stars to Exeter who believe in the importance of regional theatre and are performing freely.
- You’ll be supporting the Exeter Northcott Theatre and helping us to continue to play an exciting part in the vibrant performance and cultural life of Exeter.